33 things [11-20][my life in review]
I mentioned before that I turn 33 this Saturday, December 15. You can read numbers 21-30 here, if you’re interested. The beauty of this list is that I already know it’s incomplete. It will be refined over the years of my life. It will also be added to by both my personal experience and the experiences of others.
Please leave your additions below in the comments section.
20. Choose your metaphor wisely. It’s the filter in which you will live your life. What’s your metaphor?
19. Money is overrated as a key to happiness. Monkeys are not.
18. Resist the urge to live life based on someone else’s view of success.
17. Never underestimate the power of doing something consistently over a long period of time. For example.
16. Conflict isn’t evil.
15. Most disagreements, at their foundation, are not disagreements between souls but disagreements between ideas or preferences.
14. Contempt is always evil. (pardon the bad formatting)
13. Answer the question – why am I here?
12. Answer the question – why do people suffer?
11. Get on the floor and play with your kids. If you don’t have kids find someone who does. If you don’t like kids find a dog. Change your perspective.
What is an important life lesson you’ve learned the past couple of years?