Unhappy? Blame Yourself
Systems don’t have a mind of their own. They don’t operate freely with their own agenda like some rogue artificial intelligence.
Systems operate within the confines they were designed. Systems produce the results they were created to produce.
If you aren’t getting the results you want…
- Stop blaming outside influences. Start blaming your system.
- Stop blaming people. Blame your system.
- Stop blaming… anything but yourself. Start fixing your systems.
- Your life is a system.
- Your scheduling is a system.
- Your social life and relationships are systems.
If you don’t like what your systems are producing STOP BLAMING.
START repairing or replacing your systems.